- Runaways and miners who have been kidnapped.
Basically, if you are worrying about someone’s whereabouts and wish to locate someone who is not easy to find, we will be able to use advanced techniques to help find the person you are looking for.
How does A Rated investigator locate a missing person?
We use a number of techniques to find missing persons:
- We are experts at locating fleeing criminals and debtors. They are not limited by the same laws as police and so can enter virtually any place they believe a criminal is hiding.
- We use a number of vehicles to search areas the average person has no access to.
- Networking with other private investigators or paying informants. We have extensive networks of people they can recruit to help them in a search.
- Surveillance and videotaping. We can observe places where a missing person is likely to be or can observe and track a suspect in a missing persons case.
- Searching hospitals and mortuaries. We can search through a number of facilities where a victim may be.
- Doing background checks, questioning witnesses, and other investigative techniques. Private investigators can turn to others to isolate likely suspects or likely sources of aid in finding a missing person.
Call A Rated Investigations today to get the help you deserve from professionals with extensive experience in the industry. When you need to find the truth; then you hire the best in the field. One of New Jersey’s Finest Investigative Firms.