Don’t let your insurance premiums be a waste of money. Call us today at (201) 674-9609 or email us [email protected]
to safeguard your insurance privileges.
What Kinds of Insurance Fraud are Investigated?
There are many types of insurance investigations, including:
- Health insurance fraud investigation. This investigation tries to determine whether someone is getting paid for health care that they are not receiving or is filing health care claims and requests that are not valid or needed. Insurance claims investigators will search billing records and make sure that doctors and patients are not colluding to commit fraud.
- Car insurance fraud investigation. Some criminals stage accidents, in which they purposely collide with another car and then try to accuse the other driver of an accident in order to file claims. Some criminals attempt vehicle theft fraud, trying to get money for a car which was not, in fact, stolen. Insurance fraud investigators uncover these schemes.
- Home insurance fraud investigation. In this type of insurance investigation, investigators discover disaster fraud, which includes false claims of damage. Investigators will often try to find out if the claimant has upgraded their coverage before the caim was filed. They also investigate property fraud to find evidence against those who make false claims about property damage.
- Life insurance fraud investigation. We work to uncover cases of people who claim life insurance while still alive or those who claim too much in life insurance. We also verify the existence of an individual who has life insurance being collected on them.
- Workers compensation fraud investigation. We work to find evidence of workers who claim compensation when not as injured as they claim. We will verify the severity of the injury and whether the injury occured while the person was working.
- Insurance company investigation. We also work to uncover evidence of bad business practices at insurance companies. If an insurance company takes your money but does not compensate you as promised, we can help you.
Are Insurance Investigation Just for Insurance Companies?
Absolutely not. If you yourself have been accused of insurance fraud, we can help clear your name by gathering evidence of the injuries or damage of sustained. This can help ensure that your insurance company pays you on time and pays you the full amount to which were entitled.
Call A Rated Investigations today to get the help you deserve from professionals with extensive experience in the industry. When you need to find the truth; then you hire the best in the field. One of New Jersey’s Finest Investigative Firms.