- Changes in appearance: A marked change in style of dress, intimate wear, and/or personal hygiene can be a clue.
- Suspicious internet use: Much like phone habits, a cheating spouse may be overly secretive when it comes to their browser history and general internet and computer habits.
- Changes in work routine: It may seem like a cliche but a husband or wife that suddenly needs to “work late” or “go to a conference” frequently is a sign of infidelity.
- Changes in bathing habits: A spouse that showers right when they get home, switches cologne or perfume or changes their grooming habits can be a sign of cheating.
What Does An Infidelity Investigation Entail?
Investigations will vary based upon your needs.
However, many times an investigation to catch a catching spouse may include:
- Surveillance – We can watch your spouse through advanced surveillance methods to make sure that you have the evidence you need. Rather than relying on hearsay or your own suspicions, an investigator can help you know.
- Evidence gathering – Seeing a cheating spouse caught on tape is not pleasant, but if we uncovers proof of infidelity, such evidence can help you land a better divorce settlement or can give you the tool you need to confront your mate. If we finds solid proof that your spouse is faithful, the peace of mind can help ensure that your relationship survives any suspicion.
- Professional techniques – When you hire us, we will use professional investigative techniques to find out whether your spouse is unfaithful or not. You will have access to technology and equipment that the average person would not.
What Should I Expect from an Infidelity Investigation?
Investigations into cheating spouses can range from days to several months. Regardless of length of time, when you see us about a cheating spouse, you will be treated with discretion and respect. We will listen to your suspicions, take them seriously, and will ask you how you want the investigation to be shaped. You will remain in control of how the investigation proceeds and your professional investigator will investigate your spouse on your terms until you are completely satisfied. You will be able to get regular updates about the status of the investigation and only you will get to decide what to do with the information that is gathered.
Some people seek help as soon as they feel some suspicion that their spouse is cheating. Knowing for certain is important to them before they confront their partner. Others know their spouse in unfaithful but want solid evidence. If worries about your spouse are affecting your relationship or causing you stress, call us today at (201) 674-9609 or email us [email protected]
For private investigation to work, you need to be willing to commit to an investigation. This means that you must be willing to speak openly with the investigator about your situation and you must be willing to find out the truth. As long as you are willing to do these things, you can take control of your situation.
Call A Rated Investigations today to get the help you deserve from professionals with extensive experience in the industry.